Tuesday 6 March 2018

Recap this past year

Wow, have I learnt a ton this past year! I feel like I have grown a lot as an artist and I am more passionate then ever. I have a thirst for knowledge and continuously want to improve. That's what draws me to creating artwork, I love it, I'm passionate about it and it challenges me! There is always something to learn.

Last year was my first year doing art shows and reaching out to the art community. It's not easy marketing yourself, doing shows and putting yourself out there. Not when most of us artists would rather be painting and creating. But the feedback has been amazing. Thank you everyone for your support. I'm looking forward to what this year will bring.

I post regularly on my website ashotton.ca
and on www.instagram.com/amanda_shotton/

My current lineup of shows for this year (and still growing)


March 22nd-29th 2018
VAM Members Show and Sale, Visual Arts Mississauga at Riverwood

April 2018
Pixie Blue Studio, Port Credit, Spring Show


Sept 22nd-23rd 2018
Arts on the Credit Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment