Friday 8 September 2017

Known for....

I was at Fan Expo last weekend and my artist friends inspired me to create something to display at my art shows. If you see an artist at a show for the first time you don't know them or their background, reputation and previous work. So why not create a board to spark conversation! You will be more likely to show interest in, support and invest in someone once you have made that connection.

As for me I have just won 3rd place at Visual Arts Mississauga's Beyond! Exhibit for my piece Sunset at Rhododendron Gardens! A piece I love and I am proud of.  I also have a great background in the animation industry working on many fantastic projects that I have just loved! I have created, modelled, surfaced, rigged.... numerous characters, props and environments on many popular shows! Animation is a challenging and fantastic industry to be a part of!

Let's get some conversation going!


No comments:

Post a Comment